Certificates in Channel-based Therapeutic Movement (CTM 1 and CTM 2)
Livestream and Recorded Workshops 2021-2022
Beginners will gain:
● Practical self-treatment strategies for your health and well-being
● An experiential introduction to traditional Chinese medicine
● Competency at teaching a variety of foundation exercises
Movement instructors will gain:
● New exercises easily integrated into a variety of practices and classes
● New body maps to help improve student performance and understanding
● Simple strategies for adapting exercises to individual needs and challenges
Bodyworkers will gain:
● Gentle range of motion and release techniques
● Improved body mechanics and self-care to support your work
● Integrated exercise recommendations for clients
Tim's classes are accessible and simple—so a beginner can benefit from them. His classes are also deeply complex—there is always another layer to uncover and explore. ... Louise F.
Fall/Spring 2021-2022 CTM 1 curriculum blocks (classes
meet Tuesday mornings 9-10:30
Deepen your practice of Chinese therapeutic movement by exploring how the basic strategies combine to create powerful and synergistic effects through the movements of Tai Chi, Bagua, the Five Animal Play, and other traditional practices. We will review the basic exercises and strategies of CTM 1 as a jumping off point for each new curriculum block. This course will also further your understanding of traditional Chinese diagnosis and treatment strategies.
Tim Regan is an outstanding instructor of the internal Chinese martial arts and their relationship to Chinese medicine. ... Michael W.
● There is a discount for the complete 33-week series ($599).
● Optionally, participants can enroll for curriculum blocks of 2-3 classes as outlined in the schedule ($39/2-week block and $59/3-week block for a total of $648).
● Curriculum blocks can be enrolled out of series but will not count toward certification (which requires the full sequence in order).
● Upon completion of all CTM 2 workshops, a 50-hour certificate will be issued.